Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information - View Single Post - Help needed on this one please
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013, 10:48 PM

Users Flag! From uk

13 likes received
14 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by louiseb View Post
Yes he is a registered migrant Oldgit the problem is without these original documents this is going to delay my application waiting for new certificates ect plus i need to apply before October 2013. I will try again to send him an email informing him if i dont get a response then i will take matters further.

Thanks for your advice
Louiseb
Hi Louise
If he's registered and he doesn't respond to the email then I would get onto immigration and get them involved, I would also complain to them about him failing to do what was requested re the applications, if he still doesn't move himself then he must be pretty stupid because being a registered agent is a golden highway to riches.
It can be a bit daunting going to immigration but on the whole they do have rules and they do mostly stick to the rules and enforce them so they will not want to have an approved agent messing people around because it reflects badly on their department.