Status
Not open for further replies.

superannuation

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Dodie19 
#1 ·
hello everyone am new here
i really need some help, i was going throught all this site to find an answer
about superannuation i could find it
i was in australia the last four years.before i leave australia i apply to claims my super back.so i was fill up the1194form for my status and apllt directly to my super.it already a month now i still wait for the diac to process my application.
my question is,if i can still apply for another visa while waiting for my application form(1194 )to process ?
i have my partner who is an OZ so we want to lodge an application

thank you in advance

#2 ·
New visa replace existing

Hi,
I read your post when researching a similar problem. Sorry if this comes across rude, it's just a little advice. If you want people to reply, it's best to put more effort into writing your question.
If you apply for another visa while waiting for DIAC to respond to your 1194 form eg tourist visa, it will replace your existing visa. You will not be able to claim back your super while holding any visa. If you are desperate to get back to OZ you will have to wait to claim back your super. I send DIAC a 1194 form last week. They are only processing June form now. I'm guessing it will take them a couple of months to process my form. I also have a partner in OZ, I'm not waiting that long. I'll have to contact DIAC and tell them my circumstances have changed and get a tourist visa. I will have to wait to claim my super. Love is more important than money. It's surprising it takes so long for DIAC to process the form. I guess more 457 visa holders are leaving OZ now than ever before. If anyone can provide further info on this matter, please feel free to share. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.