Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

partner permanent visa (801 visa) waiting group!!!

2M views 6K replies 563 participants last post by  J&F 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
hi guys, just wondering how many of you are still waiting for your 801 visa (permanent partner visa) to be granted. could you pls post ur eligible date here? cheers guys.

#10 · (Edited)
Hi sep2011,i first logded visa 820 in November 2011, exactly two years ago. i got my 820 granted last february this year ( my eligibility day, I guess) and then the letter saying that I would need to provide some more supporting documents such as police check, statements from us and our friends last August. still waiting for it now. I hear that from that day in last August it will take like 2-3 months for me to be granted visa 801, do you know it is true or not?

#12 ·
hi richardlangley. I am a little confused about ur information. so ur 820 visa has been granted. and u received the further documents for 801 visa last August? do you mind tell me the date u applied for ur 820 visa , not the date ur 820 visa granted.

#21 ·
eligibility date for visa 801 is the date u lodged ur 820 visa. which means the department of immigration won't process ur 801 visa application until ur eligibility date. in ur case, if u lodged ur 820 visa on 24/11/2011. but u said that u received further documents required for 801 visa Aug LAST YEAR, thant's so early. I dont know why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.