Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information - View Single Post - partner permanent visa (801 visa) waiting group!!!
View Single Post
  #3350 (permalink)  
Old 02-04-2016, 10:07 AM
Mish Mish is offline
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 11,204
Users Flag! From australia

3687 likes received
1171 likes given
Originally Posted by Melb View Post

yes must call . u can't leave oz without informing immigration.
It depends how long they are gone. A few weeks you don't need to tell them.

Technically you don't need to tell them at all because you can be anywhere in the world when it is granted.