Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

First Post, Onshore 820/810

3K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  chelanita 
#1 ·
Hello there,

I'm Vee, I have been a "silent" member of this forum for a while now and this is my first post. I came to Australia in February 2009 on a student visa and have completed my degree (Bachelor of International Studies) in Melbourne where I still live. I am now working full time and lodged an application for 820/810 visa in March 2013. I was granted a bridging visa A with full working rights the following week. I used a Migration Agent and my application was submitted in Sydney. I have not since been contacted by immigration; no Case Officer at all :confused:. I called immigration to ask a few questions and found out my application was in Perth and has not yet been opened :(. Very frustrating to say the least.

I recently made an application for a bridging visa B to visit family during Christmas. Hoping I can here some news regarding my visa soon. The wait is draining.

But on a positive note, I absolutely love this forum and have learned so much from it.

Wishing everyone the best of luck in their applications :)

#2 ·
Hello Vee
We are the same situation. I'm holding the bridging A and have the right to work as well.
At the moment I have been waiting for partner visa result for 11months now. I heard from many people said that after 2 years will get benefit from Australia government. Wish you get good news soon. Good luck with your application:)

#8 ·
My first post about applaying onshore 820 visa

Hi,
hello to all I'm from Philippines,Im just new here on forum, I would like to need some advise.Im currently here on Queensland for tourist and I been extend for another 6 months so I'm here for 9 months total.My fiancé and I been relationship started since July 2014 for his second visit to Philippines .Although since 2012 we meet to online chat and that time he already sending me financially support each month. We been meet March 2013,then next was July 2014 then Feb 2015,all his visit we are only spend 3 to 4 weeks together coz he need to return to Australia for work. We been just stay on my mothers house and now me and my daughter was here for 9 months. I would like to apply onshore 820 but I'm worried coz it should be 12 months together we cannot register but unfortunately I'm not yet annulled and since 2013 we filed annulment but in Philippines very long to wait.My daughter and I was dependent to my fiancé. I have prof of chat logs from his daughter since 2014 and to his brother and nephews and niece.I have proof of money transfer from 2012 and we have joint account here in OZ.So if we lodge it is there any member here same situation as mine that lodge their 820 visa even not complte the 12 month together here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.