Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Confirmations/Authentication of Documents Time Frame

4K views 15 replies 3 participants last post by  Mohsinsa 
#1 ·
I have applied in 176 CSL State Sponsored Cateogry-Accounatant in the Month of August 2009.CO has been assigned to my application on December 21,2009.CO has also obtained FORM 80 and further documentary proof of my recent work experience .

Following are my queries:

1-How long it will take to execute the confirmation process of all provided information?

2-In addition to that I have got the Police Clearance Certificate on January 14,2010,whether I would have to get a new one, when the CO will require PCC and Medicals afterwards or the aforementioned will serve the purpose?

Thanks.

Hassan

#2 ·
I have applied in 176 CSL State Sponsored Cateogry-Accounatant in the Month of August 2009.CO has been assigned to my application on December 21,2009.CO has also obtained FORM 80 and further documentary proof of my recent work experience .

Following are my queries:

1-How long it will take to execute the confirmation process of all provided information?

2-In addition to that I have got the Police Clearance Certificate on January 14,2010,whether I would have to get a new one, when the CO will require PCC and Medicals afterwards or the aforementioned will serve the purpose?

Thanks.

Hassan
Those kind of questions the CO will not really even anaswer Hassan, as for 1. it depends on what level of additional information has been asked for and the extent to which what you have supplied is satisfactory.

2. A PCC in January may be OK, some people actually doing what they call frontloading but when the CO next contacts you and if it is a request for the PCC, just shoot back an email or even do it now to advise you have the PCC and dating of it, asking if that will be OK, it again being up to the CO.

#4 ·
In continuation of my previuos question;would you please elucidate the methodology adopted by DIAC in verification of claims made by an applicant in an application.Moreover ,whether the whole process is executed by DIAC itself or they outsource to a third party?In addition to that what mode is adopted ,whether they made checks through communication networks or some agency in home country of applicant carries out the checks on DIAC behalf?

Thanks and best regards!

Hassan

#10 ·
Sponsorship with WA has been taking up to five months and more to be processed and could be a bit longer for this year as the States will also be involved with Immi in establishing State Migration Plans which will become second visa processing priority in place of CSL with state nomination, the CSL to be revoked mid year.

There are going to be transitional arrangements developed/announced and if you have the IELTS7 to be on CSL as an accountant you'll possibly still have priority but without being on the CSL you could be better off to see what professions the State Migration Plans will include.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.