Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information - View Single Post - partner permanent visa (801 visa) waiting group!!!
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2016, 12:20 PM

Users Flag! From australia

3687 likes received
1171 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by baldnfabulous View Post
I have been doing lots of reading here on the forums. I applied for my first a PMV and then filed my 820 after our wedding. I recieved my 820 grant and it states its valid til decision made on 801. Do i need to file the 801 or is this done automatically thru the 820. Im still attaching evidence as we continue our lives together. (Husband and myself) just not sure if im doin another immi visa.
Noooo you have your 820 so you don't add evidence there. I am surprised that the system allows you to do that.

No you don't get the 801 automatically they need to know you are together still and genuine etc. 2 months prior to eligibility they send you an email asking you to submit your evidence for the 801. You fill out a new form etc and then upload all your evidence you have since the grant of the 820. Unfortunately for PMV to 820 people that is alot of evidence because the grant is really fast. Our 2 years of bank statements couldn't fit in one file even after being compressed!!