Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information - View Single Post - Can I be an Early Childhood teacher in Queensland?
View Single Post
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 06-16-2016, 05:24 AM
Verystormy Verystormy is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 266
Users Flag! From uk

31 likes received
In order to gain registration you would need 4 years of study at higher education. A 3 year degree is not sufficient.