CHC50113 -Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
Become a fully qualified Early Childhood Educator and develop the skills in:
Possible job roles include:
- providing activities and care to children and
- facilitating their learning and play enabling them to achieve their developmental outcomes.
- Authorised supervisor (children's services)
- Children's services coordinator
- Centre manager (children's services)
- Director (children's services)
- Child care worker
- Children's adviser
- Program leader (children's services)
- Children's service director / manager
- Child development worker
- Group/team coordinator/leader (children's services).
Fee for Service: From $6,450.
*Enable College* provide the option to pay by instalment.