Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information - View Single Post - student's partner visa on-shore
View Single Post
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 08-19-2013, 02:40 AM
lucawalt lucawalt is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 1
Users Flag! From italy

Thumbs up student's partner visa on-shore

Hi guys,
i'm in Australia on a Tourist visa to visit my partner who is studyng here.We are from different countries but we have been living together for 12 months and more but we spent the last 2 months separated cause i went back to my country for work and she started to study english in australia.

Now I would like to apply for a dependent visa ON HER STUDENT VISA, i don t have "no further stay condition" on my visa so my question is:

-What visa do i have to apply for?

-How much does it cost?

-Normally how long does it takes to receive an answer?

Every further information will be very appreciated.

Thanks a lot!