Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello from Switzerland!

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Alemir 
#1 ·
Hi there :)

We are a young family from Germany. I am thirty nine, my wife is thirty six and our lovely daughter is two and a half years old. The last five years we lived in Italy and at the moment we are living in Zurich, Switzerland.
We love travelling, and our last journey was a mobile home tour through Australia along the east coast in February 2010.
I have been learning English since 2008 and my wife speaks English for years.
It is our long dream to move to Australia and we would like to live our dream in Brisbane, maybe from next year on.
We had been planning to emigrate to Australia since November 2007 and our last journey to Australia was an enquiry tour to meet the people and the country to be absolutely sure that Australia will be the place for us to live. We had a great time in Australia, and now we are absolutely determined to emigrate to Down Under.
Last month we received our TRA number from the Australian Government, and they wrote that our application was successful.
Now we have to learn and improve our English to pass the IELTS test.

We would be very happy to meet some nice people here!

Best wishes

Alemir

See less See more
#2 ·
Vie Gehts fur alles familie Alemir,

But your english is probably a lot better than my Scheiwserduetsch.
It does sound like you're approaching the situation in a logical way and hope you have success in seeking immigration, there being many posts in the Visas&Immigration section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.