Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

student visa subsequent entrant processing time

46K views 76 replies 38 participants last post by  rajdeep36244 
#1 ·
Hi there,

I am currently started my master course, and my wife (from China) want to join me. She lodged the subsequent entrant application on 20th April, however the visa application status is still shown as received for a month. we are wondering when can it be progressed? And we know all the student visa related applications are processing in Adelaide office, so can we call the Adelaide office to ask them for more detail regrading this problem?

Cheers,
Tommy

#74 ·
Subsequent Entrant 500

Hi Jeremy,
I am on a student visa in Australia since July 2018. My husband ( married since February 2018) wants to join me. I created an immi account for him and submitted his application on the 8th of December . I wrote a small GTE like i did on my student visa application. I got mine in 3weeks time. I was not aware it is so complicated for the subsequent entrant. The status is still 'received'. Do you think you can still help me? :confused:

Vijena

#3 ·
It generally takes upto 3 months. If your wife has provided all the necessary documents during the time of visa lodge then there's nothing to worry about. Many of my friends got their visas in a matter of month or even less. However, there's been cases where the process has prolonged upto 4 or even 5 months. So be patient and hope for the best. Good luck!

#9 ·
Dear sir / Ma'am

My name is Ramesh Patel and I am from India,
My wife is in Australia on under 500 sub class student visa.
I want to apply for my dependant visa but i have some questions which Is very important for me to know what is the minimum requirement of educational qualification of dependant. I left my studies after 5th semester because i want to start my own business today i have my own business which is registered by Indian government so I want to know, Is there any educational limit for student dependant visa ?
Please reply me soon and in brif to clear my doubts.

Thanks

#10 ·
Dear sir / Ma'am

I want to apply for my dependant visa but i have some questions which Is very important for me to know what is the minimum requirement of educational qualification of dependant. I left my studies after 5th semester because i want to start my own business today i have my own business which is registered by Indian government so I want to know, Is there any educational limit for student dependant visa ?

Thanks
I think Higher education passed(+2) is minimum requirement for dependant visa.

#12 ·
Dear sir / Ma'am

I want to apply for my dependant visa but i have some questions which Is very important for me to know what is the minimum requirement of educational qualification of dependant. I have completed my 10th class then enrolled in science stream i have completed my 12th science then i enrolled in Engineering I left my studies after 5th semester because i want to start my own business today i have my own business which is registered by Indian government so I want to know, Is there any educational limit for student dependant visa ?

Thanks

#14 ·
Hi there,

I am currently holding student visa. and my husband applied Student Subsequent Enterant Visa (500). He lodged the subsequent entrant application on 9th June 2017, however the visa application status is still shown as received for a month. we are wondering when can it be progressed? and also my husband haven't do the health assessment (medical check up) until now.
how long normally you guys get your visa ? and normally when they need you to do medical check up?

Cheers,

Yhenn

#18 ·
Visa Processing Time

Hi guys,
Even i have lodged 500 subsequent entrant visa in the 1st week of April but, no answer from immigration yet. I emailed to them but they didn't replied me back. This is frustrating and taking forever to process the application. Please update us guys if you receive any reply in your cases. Pretty much we are all on same situation. Thank you.

#22 ·
Hi guys,
Even i have lodged 500 subsequent entrant visa in the 1st week of April but, no answer from immigration yet. I emailed to them but they didn't replied me back. This is frustrating and taking forever to process the application. Please update us guys if you receive any reply in your cases. Pretty much we are all on same situation. Thank you.
Hi there , have u had any decision on your application? Kindly update us

#31 ·
College and school fees in Tasmania

Hi group members,

I have a question and requesting for your help.

My wife is planning to study in Australia and me and our 4 year daughter is am coming their as a dependent. We are planning to come to Tasmania.

We want to know which city will cheaper in terms of collage for my wife and school fees for my child.

Kindly assisst with your inputs.

Regards,

#32 ·
student subsequent entrant visa not yet granted

Hi,
I have applied my wife's subsequent entrant visa 500 on 29th Aug 2017 and I have received no reply from the immigration. When contacting them they asked me to communicate via email. I have sent email to them twice, once on 13th dec and another one on 9th jan, still no reply from them. Can you please suggest me what should i do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.