Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Communication from embasy

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Turtlecouple 
#1 ·
I was just wondering if anyone knows whether the embasy's would ring on the phone and leave a phone message if they want to talk to the sponsor of a spouse visa? The problem I am faced with is that I am working so many hours and can not use my phone while working....I have a few missed private numbers and they do not leave a message. My wife and I have not had a second interveiw for her visa and it has been 16 weeks. Thanks in advance.

#2 ·
Hi,

Are you waiting for a phone interview? If so, I imagine they would at least leave a message to say they had phoned and want to know when you can be reached. Well, that seems like the most logical and human thing to do.

But, if you're just after some kind of update, it seems that they would be more likely to contact you via e-mail if they needed to. I've seen a lot of people waiting for visas complain of not hearing anything from their CO for months on end only to get a sudden e-mail that it has been granted. So. I guess no news is good news, as your appliation looks to be sufficient enough that they don't have to chase you for more evidence.

Hang on a while longer. If you are waiting for a phone interview, maybe try calling your CO to arrange a time when you will be available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.