Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information - View Single Post - fraud or legit?
Thread: fraud or legit?
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2010, 06:06 AM

Please update your flag here .

fraud or legit?

Good Day, I am william, a filipino National who is currently working in saudi Arabia for the past 7 years. recently, i have decided to apply for an skilled immigration program with the help of this so called AUSFIS migration organization. i filled up the electronic forms and waited for a month for their assesment.

14 July 2010. i received a call from AUSFIS and informed me that i qualified for Mech'l. Engineer Associates that I applied in, and therefore told me to prepare all the necessary documents such as medical certificates, criminal record certificate, etc. and also to prepare for the IELTS examination.

I wrote this in order to clarify, whether this AUSFIS organization is a legit co. in helping people like me whose going through the process in obtaining an Australian immigrant visa.

I hope there is someone who could help me regarding my concern. in addition, kindly post the step by step procedure in obtaining an skilled migration visa.

Thanks and regards,

William