Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information - View Single Post - Permanent Residence Status
View Single Post
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 11-15-2017, 06:06 AM
tijanaoc tijanaoc is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Ireland
Posts: 814
Users Flag! From australia

170 likes received
211 likes given
See here:
Resident Return visa (subclasses 155 and 157)

In order to be granted the RRV, you have to show ties to Australia if you don't meet the 2/5 year requirement. Owning property is one form of a tie. I would consult with an RMA if you're unsure how to proceed.

Is your child born already? Or are you trying to return to Australia for the birth?
Please don't PM me questions - post a thread to ask a question (guaranteed to get more and probably better replies )

Made by our Australia Immigration Timeline Software. Click here to create yours.