Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information - View Single Post - Reference Letter Issue
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2017, 04:43 AM

Users Flag! From india

2 likes given
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmona2017 View Post
I know this is such a pain .. no one has time for these type of work. I was lucky because my all seniors were in India only , so I managed. But there is one more way to this problem but you have to figure it out through googling the content etc

when company and seniors could nt provide the reference letter, in that case there is a option to do it as SELF DECLARATION of your work ... I am not 100% sure about it but you have to confirm if you can give self declaration for your previous work.

NOTE: I can give you one tip to get this done ..Call 2-3 visa consultancy and ask them that you want to consult for your visa process though are not going apparently, but pretend that you will take their help. Just in discussion tell them that I heard about references letters but in may case my seniors won't be able to help me. If I start my processing with you but how you guys will handle this problem of mine. Juts try to understand what alternative options they are suggesting you .. it will give you a good move . Because they deal with such kind of problems ..

I hope this helps!!!!
Thank you very much wise suggestion . I should have done this long ago hehehehhe