Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information - View Single Post - Form 1221 for Dependents
View Single Post
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 12-08-2017, 09:24 PM
engadnan1989 engadnan1989 is offline
Active Member
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 20
Users Flag! From uk

1 likes received
Thank you Jeremy. What to do in this case for Section M:

Give details of your proposed course/field of study in Australia
(including name of course, type of course, thesis topic and research to
be undertaken)

as she is not going to study any course and would just accompany me here during the course of my studies.

Originally Posted by Jeremy Hooper View Post
She is also applying for a Student visa as a subsequent entrant .. so choose student.