Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information - View Single Post - Pease Help me!! IMMI Request Checklist and Details
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2018, 07:02 PM

Users Flag! From canada

211 likes received
56 likes given
Quote:
1) I just lodged my "relationship register" application today is that still okay because they said that it will take 28 days for the application to complete?
I assume you uploaded this as proof of your de facto relationship?

Quote:
2) Is it true that they don't require 12 months living together if you have relationship register?
I believe registering your relationship waives the 12 month de facto requirement.

Quote:
3) Does anyone has any template of the statement or know any website that i can look for just to have an idea of what to write as i am just an international student and i am not very good at writing?
Short answer? No, there's no template to write this. The statement on the history and development of your relationship is just that - the history and development of your relationship. You and your partner each need to write a statement (in your own words) on things like: how you met, when you decided to commit to a shared life at the exclusion of all others, how you have combined personal matters, what your plans are for the future together etc.

You can see why a template would be problematic. You just need to write about your relationship. Truth be told, this was the easiest part of the application. Just think of it as telling a story, your story.

Quote:
4) My partner and i have been living together for more than a year but we didn't have anything like room rental agreement/ utilities bills (the landlord cover everything including water, gas, electricity, internet) and the owner take cash from us and our housemates are all the same. We do have the rent receipts every month though so how can i explain to the immigration
about the bills?
You could prepare a statement about how you and your partners finances are handled, also have a statement from your landlord about this in relation to the household bills.

Applied 309: 12/02/2018, in Canada.
Visa Granted: 20/03/2018.
Applied 100: 29/06/2020, eligible 12/01/2020.
RFI: 02/07/2020.
RFI Uploaded: 06/07/2020.
Visa Granted: 16/07/2020.