Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information - View Single Post - Where can I submit refund request form 1424
View Single Post
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 04-19-2018, 05:43 AM
namle namle is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 2
Users Flag! From singapore

Where can I submit refund request form 1424

Hi all, I have just been granted 189 visa few weeks ago yet I mistakenly applied for Resident Return visa :-( I realized this is a mistake immediately and upload Withdrawal and refund request forms in the application page.

But this is not the right place to upload these forms am I right? I am living in Singapore, do you know where I can submit them? Is it possible to get a refund as this is just a silly mistake ><

Thanks and have a nice day all!