Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information - View Single Post - 820 Temporary Onshore - Waiting Room!
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2018, 02:09 AM

Users Flag! From france

1 likes received
10 likes given
Visa Conditions:

Your visa is valid to the date stated in the section titled "AUTHORITY TO ENTER AUSTRALIA VALID TO" above (or to the expiry date of your passport);
This is a 12 month multiple entry visa. The maximum time you are allowed to stay each time you enter Australia on this visa in 3 months;
The 3 month visit limit does not start until the date you arrive in Australia, so any changes to your intended travel date are acceptable, as long as it is within the visa validity date stated above;
You must be free from tuberculosis at time of travel to Australia;
You must not have one or more criminal convictions, for which the sentence or sentences (whether served or not) are for a total period of 12 months duration or more, at the time of travel to Australia;
You have the right to study for a maximum of 3 months while holding this visa;
You are generally not permitted to work in Australia as the holder of this visa. However, some limited business activities are acceptable (such as attending conferences or meetings).

So this is mi visa conditions, so if I leave the country let s say on the 15th, I ll have 2 days left on the visa which means i don t need a bvb?
And the bva will start 2 days after I come back?
So confusing...