Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

476 Visa processing time

Tags
476 600
131K views 307 replies 53 participants last post by  NoNotOne 
#1 ·
I lodged subclass 476 visa application on October.. in January they asked me reupload two documents and I did .. how long it will take to deliver visa to me..

#2 ·
#4 ·
Update on processing time.

Hi,

I have submitted my 476 visa application on the 28th of April 2018 and have had no correspondence from the Australian High Commission as of now.

Just wondering if there's anyone out there in a similar situation?

Also, I have been to Australia earlier this year on a tourist visa (which is still valid until Dec. 2018). Would this make any difference in the visa processing time?

Thanks,
Sagar

#7 ·
Hi,

I have submitted my 476 visa application on the 28th of April 2018 and have had no correspondence from the Australian High Commission as of now.

Just wondering if there's anyone out there in a similar situation?

Also, I have been to Australia earlier this year on a tourist visa (which is still valid until Dec. 2018). Would this make any difference in the visa processing time?

Thanks,
Sagar
What is the status of your application now?is it processed?

#18 ·
Hi,

I have applied for 476 visa on June 1, 2018. The case officer had requested for additional documents (Form 1221 and CV) on August 16, 2018. Can anyone tell how much time will it take approximately to get any response from them?

Thank You
Sanjay
Hello sanjay , good to hear that u got a contact from CO. I hope u vl get ur grant in two weeks. U r from which country?

#24 ·
Hi there.. I had also applied for the VISA 476 on 28th April, 2018 and till now I've been waiting, with no update on my VISA application... My immi account is showing Visa application status as received. How long do we have to wait for any update.. It's the 5th month going on now.. Two of my classmates had got their Visa in August 2018, they had applied one month prior to me in March 2018. Therefore, can I expect my to be granted in the month of September ??

#29 ·
Visa processing time 476

Hello everyone i am happy to see all conversations regarding visa updates its very convenient way to get proper details from different people........i had applied my visa in the month of may 23rd the same result im getting application received......can anybody suggest me when can we expect visa as per your opinions.

#33 ·
Hello everyone i am happy to see all conversations regarding visa updates its very convenient way to get proper details from different people........i had applied my visa in the month of may 23rd the same result im getting application received......can anybody suggest me when can we expect visa as per your opinions.
Hey mate! It's good to see more people positing their stories and updates in general. Having said that, there's still not much reliable information out there as to why most applications are being delayed.

Several stories have been doing their rounds on FB, etc. about how Indian applicants are being kept on hold. I don't think there's much relevance in these stories however, since I haven't had any update myself, I'm starting to get a bit anxious about this whole situation now.

Let me know what you think. Also keep us posted of any updates on your application!

#36 ·
Thats great buddy finally you have done with all documents as per their requirements no need to worry regarding from your side......keep patience you will be granted soon just update regarding things happen.
I request everyone give thei updates whether its regarding documents or visa status.

#44 ·
I applied my visa on 6 june and finished uploading my last document on 11 july.. My visa status is still Received. Any one who has been granted a visa, Does the status on immi account directly changes to granted from received or it changes to processing from received 1st and then Granted??
I don't pay any mind to the statuses. Mine stayed at received for the longest then I had a grant one day and it changed to finalized. It may have changed to something else the hours before they granted it but I'm not in immi watching my status all day so couldn't tell you. Others get a status change to further assessment and don't get a grant for months.

So there's not much a status can tell you anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.