Second Bridging Visa B - should we?
Quick question regarding travelling while on BVA. I applied for Partner Visa 820 in January 2017, and as of today am still waiting for the first (Temporary) stage to be processed, so holding a BVA.
Just after submitting my application I applied for and used the Bridging Visa B to visit my family in Scotland for the first time in 2 years and introduce them to my partner. Everything was done by the book and I notified the department of all the relevant dates/address changes. Also, we were only out of the country for 4 weeks - 5 months less than the BVB allowed me.
But now I’m wondering, is it too much if I apply for another BVB? I’d like to go home for Christmas this year, with my partner, but I understand the department would much rather I spent time here than go off galavanting around the globe.
What would you guys do? Or shall I wait until at least getting the Temporary stage since I’m reasonably close?
TL;DR How many Bridging Visa B’s can I have without taking the piss