Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information - View Single Post - PMV (from the Philippines)
View Single Post
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 08-29-2018, 11:19 AM
Sammy J Sammy J is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 61
Users Flag! From australia

16 likes received
1 likes given
All Filipinos going abroad as fiancées, spouses or family members of foreign nationals are required to attend the Commission on Filipinos Overseas (CFO) guidance and counseling session in order to secure the Guidance and Counseling Certificate (GCC) and the CFO sticker. You can’t leave the airport without it. This is a requirement of the Philippine government.

So basically once she gets her visa granted you will have to book an appointment online using that website. There are separate sessions depending on what country they are emigrating to. She will need to show the grant letter so you can't do it before that

Last edited by Sammy J; 08-29-2018 at 11:26 AM. Reason: adding more info