Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information - View Single Post - SOS. Form 888 certified overseas
View Single Post
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 11-18-2018, 04:22 PM
kateinusa kateinusa is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 3
Users Flag! From australia

Hi all, just want a firm answer on this as I am in a similar situation and can't find any information on about this: I am currently living in the U.S and about to submit documents for my husband's PR visa. Do we just get a notary to certify things like passport etc. here? Thanks in advance.