Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information - View Single Post - Report or take legal action for share house owner
View Single Post
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 12-22-2018, 11:03 AM
aussiesteve aussiesteve is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Brisbane Australia
Posts: 2,042
Users Flag! From australia

645 likes received
186 likes given
Originally Posted by UmeboshiBento View Post
Hi everyone.

I have been living a share house for 2 years.
I noticed just now that the landlord has not paid tax for their business.

Is there anything I can report them?

I have all of my receipt during the renting.

Thank you for help!
How do you know they did not pay tax?
A lot of people use tax accountants to do their tax returns.

Made by our Australia Immigration Timeline Software. Click here to create yours.