Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

HELP PLS - Confirm Button Click

1K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  oichnas16 
#1 ·
Hi Folks,

I am applying PMV and now one the upload page i was wondering if i can click the "I CONFIRMED I HAVE PROVIDED INFORMATION NEEDED" button below the page after i settled all uploading. the only thing im worried is I cannot upload the Singapore police check because i need offical letter request from case officer so I can get it.

so if i finsihed all the medicals, biometrics and all other upload docs except for police check that I cannot get can i go ahead and click that button ?

hoping for your advise based on your experience. thank you.

#2 ·
For the Singapore CoC - you don't necessarily have to wait for an official letter. I tried my luck drafting my own and it was accepted:

For the Documentary proof stating that a CoC is required by the various foreign government authorities or institutions for specific overseas purposes (e.g. migration / adoption / employment / further education) I submitted my EOI points summary PDF (generated via Skill Select) with the following attached in a cover letter addressed to the Singapore Police Force Criminal Investigation Department signed by me:

"1. Please find below my Skill Select Expression of Interest Identification (XXX) issued by the Australian Government Department of Home Affairs for the purposes of General Skilled Migration in the Skilled Nominated Visa (subclass 190) stream to the Australian Capital Territory.

2. Section 501 of the Migration Act 1958 in Australia sets out the character requirements for migration to Australia.

3. As part of my permanent migration application with Australia I am required to provide police certificates for each country I have lived in for 12 months or more, over the last 10 years (calculated immediately before the time the visa application is lodged), since turning 16 years of age."

You can change point (1) to suit your circumstances and visa subclass. I've found with Singapore agencies that value legalese, you have to be completely truthful yet sufficiently assertive in your request.

They are extremely quick too at processing the request, responding to queries via email, and mailing it out.

#4 ·
For the Singapore CoC - you don't necessarily have to wait for an official letter. I tried my luck drafting my own and it was accepted:

For the Documentary proof stating that a CoC is required by the various foreign government authorities or institutions for specific overseas purposes (e.g. migration / adoption / employment / further education) I submitted my EOI points summary PDF (generated via Skill Select) with the following attached in a cover letter addressed to the Singapore Police Force Criminal Investigation Department signed by me:

"1. Please find below my Skill Select Expression of Interest Identification (XXX) issued by the Australian Government Department of Home Affairs for the purposes of General Skilled Migration in the Skilled Nominated Visa (subclass 190) stream to the Australian Capital Territory.

2. Section 501 of the Migration Act 1958 in Australia sets out the character requirements for migration to Australia.

3. As part of my permanent migration application with Australia I am required to provide police certificates for each country I have lived in for 12 months or more, over the last 10 years (calculated immediately before the time the visa application is lodged), since turning 16 years of age."

You can change point (1) to suit your circumstances and visa subclass. I've found with Singapore agencies that value legalese, you have to be completely truthful yet sufficiently assertive in your request.

They are extremely quick too at processing the request, responding to queries via email, and mailing it out.
--Thank you very much i did this today and requested now via online i am trying to frontload all my docs as much as possible.

#6 ·
Hi Folks,

i just finsihed my medical today and we already complete all documents on my IMMI and partners IMMI. Also i did the medical as receveid an email from case officer last jan 8th. ( I was shocked to see email from CO in just couple of days after lodging) and im very happy and grateful and hoping its a good sign.

now when i check online health assessment is in progress so should i click now the "confirm button" on my IMMI ? i asked my partner(sponsor) to click confirm on his IMMI

btw here is my timeline.

Lodge Date: January 4, 2019

CO contacted me thru email: January 8, 2019 - ask to do health and police check and supply statement for wedding plans and sponsor to complete his 47sp and sponsorship obligation statement.

Bio metrics: January 11, 2019

Singapore Police check attached : January 11, 2019

All documents sponsor and applicant completed attached in IMMI: January 14, 2019

Health Check Done : January 15, 2019

Waiting game begins today. Crossing my finger that it will not be long

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.