Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information - View Single Post - Working and Living Expenses
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2019, 09:46 AM

Users Flag! From kenya

3 likes received
5 likes given
Working and Living Expenses

Hi all,

I feel like some of the questions may be long shots but here goes. I'll be in Australia by July and was wondering if anyone can help me with any or all the questions below. 😄

1. If i get an international driver's license can I drive immediately with it or what do I do to "convert" it to an Aussie one?

2. I'm a teacher, 11 years experience age 11 to 18. With my 4 years teacher degree can I register to work as a teacher in Aussie? Heading to Adelaide.

3. In the rural areas of Adelaide, the river land to be precise, what's the average costs or renting a unit with a yard?

4. When does school typically start for kids. I have a 2 yo girl turning 3 this July. Are there school fees to be paid in Oz?

5. Long shot query alert!! Are there any naturals/Africans on here that can advise on all things braiding and hair products suitable for afros and mixed kids?

Any or all if you have any ideas. Thanks!!

Made by our Australia Immigration Timeline Software. Click here to create yours.