Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information - View Single Post - Want a suggestion for subclass 600 & 309 visa
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2019, 03:00 PM

Please update your flag here .

Want a suggestion for subclass 600 & 309 visa

Hello,i live in Bangladesh, i went to Australia last year on 2017,then i got married with a person by australian law,my husband is subclass 866 permanent protection visa holder,and i conceive my baby in Australia, i have a ultrasound copy of australian pathology,& i was come back my home country during my visa validity, 1 month ago my aunty was again sponsor for subclass 600 family stream visa for me my son and my parents for 3 months but immigration send a refusal notification letter and they give us a chance of review within 70 days i have to give you an information that this time we are 7 people submitted the application for 600 visa,me, my child,my mother,my father and my another aunty (my mother's sister) and her husband and her only son(12 years old),we all are have done biometric(fingerprint) ,this time every application refused by same reason, last time i went Australia with my father and mother sponsored by my aunty(my mothers elder sister)she live in Australia since 30 years.last time we went same purpose but now immigration suspect us, we couldn’t understand. my aunty want give bond money to immigration,& I'm a still full time student, i have a student id card and i have a letter from my principle that I'm a regular student. After all that purpose is there any kind of hope to chance to get approve my visa?now my question is what will best for me? Should i takke a chance to appeal for review or should i process for partner visa?