Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information - View Single Post - 820 Temporary Onshore - Waiting Room!
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2019, 12:40 AM

Users Flag! From usa

1466 likes received
434 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by diplomat View Post
You can provide as much evidence as you can get, to me "its never too much"..

i provided chat evidence while i was overseas and while i was at work, at uni , on the train etc.. just normal everyday conversations.

hopefully this helps
I think there is a point where it's too much. They don't necessarily need to see every little thing for someone to satisfy requirements. And if you put too much, it makes the job harder for the CO and it's my personal opinion that the more well organized and less burdensome apps probably get processed faster.

Someone on here posted about using all 100 spaces for applicant and sponsor. That is so incredibly unnecessary and in that case, you certainly can provide too much. Quality over quantity and organization is key. I've had all three visas granted in faster than average time with a limited amount of documents (about 30-35 total) uploaded.

That being said, that's just my opinion. We each have our own apps to do and do them how we feel is best. So nothing wrong with doing what you did either!