Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information - View Single Post - Partner visa (309) processing time from Beirut office
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2019, 06:14 AM

Users Flag! From australia

3 likes received
Quote:
Originally Posted by collabusta View Post
Glad to hear your case is progressing. Can I ask what type of questions were asked and how long the interview was? Had your PCCs expired? I think you're going to get your grant very soon because generally PCCs and medical request are the last document they request/process.
I hope so too. I was asked only 2 questions regarding wedding reception and weather we strayed as a couple when we used to meet on holidays. The interview was only for 2 mins.

Apparently the PCC i upload on their 2nd RFI was not acceptable. So they told me from where to get it. So I have uploaded the new one. So I hopefully a grant soon.

I have also noticed a pattern on our application. So far all the RFI or interview we have received has on a Wednesday only. Looks like they open each case on day basis. Is there anyone else who have seen a similar pattern on their application. ?

Made by our Australia Immigration Timeline Software. Click here to create yours.