Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information - View Single Post - 820 Temporary Onshore - Waiting Room!
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2019, 03:34 AM

Please update your flag here .

Hi All,

have been spying the forum for the last a couple weeks and decided to join in the conversation. Who knows someone might be able to help me with my condition.

I would like to thanks everyone in advance for the sharing, have been learning a lot from the Forum.

Here are a little background of myself.

- I am a citizenship by birth but just recently moved to Australia last year.

- Now applying 820 onshore for my wife and we have been together since 2012. Have 1 son (6 years old) and another child in the belly atm (about 3-4 months pregnancy).

- applying 820 online without agent since December 2018 and granted BVA since Jan 2019, foolishly we haven't upload any document since than until I read all the information in this forum (thank you all for that and i think its better late than nothing).

- haven't been assigned any CO since then but asked to do health assessment (My guess it was generated from immi account because there are no CO information on the request) and we did on Jan 2019.

-in the progress of submitting all the document and so far only missing the PCC for my wife which we have apply for last weekend (finger crossed hope it will come in the next couple days).

-I am hoping we will get any news after submitting my wife Australian PCC. if not then i might have to apply BVB for our plan to travel outside Australia.

any suggestion what should we do in the meantime?

any input is much appreciated.

So here is my timeline:
apply 820: Dec 2018
BVA since: Jan 2019
Medical check: Jan 2019
upload doc: Sept 2019 (Doh!)

Last edited by DAWK; 09-09-2019 at 03:39 AM. Reason: update detail