Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information - View Single Post - Subclass 820 Sponsor questions
View Single Post
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 09-11-2019, 11:38 PM
CCMS's Avatar
CCMS CCMS is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Cairns
Posts: 6,516
Users Flag! From australia

2408 likes received
179 likes given
Send a message via Skype™ to CCMS
If you are both living in Australia now and you are going to lodge a partner visa in Australia, you should use the Australia residential and postal address for the both of you.
Nick van Voorst
Registered Migration Agent 0640648

Please do not send Private Messages.
For any inquiries, please visit our website: AUSVISA or download OUR APP from the Apple Store or Google Play

Please note that this posting is of a general nature only. It does not constitute legal or migration advice and may not apply to your particular circumstances.

Reply With Quote