Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information - View Single Post - Help - PMV
Thread: Help - PMV
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2019, 07:45 AM

Please update your flag here .

15 likes received
2 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by mounteverest View Post
It is a puzzle to me why you have not heard in 16 months, it is the kind of treatment you get in a dictatorship.But it is probably more neglect, ignorance and bureaucracy in Australa and the complacancy of Australian Sponsors not to get together and have things changed in a democratic way (provided Australia's democracy is so far advanced to take influence. ). I think that Australians (and visa sponsors) are already used to being abused by government and that is a dangerous situation to any democracy. ). I think that Australians (and visa sponsors) are already used to being abused by government and that is a dangerous situation to any democracy.
Unfortunately, the Australian people voted this Liberal/National regime in. A Labour government would have been more sympathetic towards family and partners.

See this interesting article:
https://johnmenadue.com/abul-rizvi-p...utton-scandal/

Regards, SLB