Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information - View Single Post - When love hits you
View Single Post
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 11-11-2019, 07:56 AM
CCMS's Avatar
CCMS CCMS is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Cairns
Posts: 6,501
Users Flag! From australia

2397 likes received
178 likes given
Send a message via Skype™ to CCMS
If you lodge a valid application for a partner visa in Australia, you will be granted a bridging visa with full work rights. The bridging visa will come into effect once the stay period of your tourist visa expires.

if you apply for a skilled or employer sponsored visa in Australia, the associated bridging visa may not have work rights.

It is always a good idea to talk with a professional to see if you actually meet the requirements for a partner visa and to explore other potential visa pathways.
Nick van Voorst
Registered Migration Agent 0640648

Please do not send Private Messages.
For any inquiries, please visit our website: AUSVISA or download OUR APP from the Apple Store or Google Play

Please note that this posting is of a general nature only. It does not constitute legal or migration advice and may not apply to your particular circumstances.

Reply With Quote