Originally Posted by elle99
I just received another request for more information today & it's a BIG LIST!
- Australian Federal Police (AFP) clearance National Police Check
- Personal particulars for character assessment
- Police clearance certificates for 3 countries
- Marriage certificate
- Form 888: Statutory declaration by a supporting witness relating to a partner visa application
- Relationship history statements
- Evidence your sponsor is an Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligibleNew Zealand citizen
- Evidence of your relationship with your spouse
any suggestions of who we should have supply the stat decs? and what the best evidence of our relationship is on top of all the stuff we have already submitted in our application form?
Police certificates and form 80 are standard.
It is impossible to comment on the rest without knowing what has actually been provided and seeing the application forms.
Nick van Voorst
Registered Migration Agent 0640648
Please do not send Private Messages.
For any inquiries, please visit our website: AUSVISA or download OUR APP from the Apple Store or Google Play
Please note that this posting is of a general nature only. It does not constitute legal or migration advice and may not apply to your particular circumstances.