Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information - View Single Post - timeline u were told to be back to case officer contact to u ( BVB waiting 820)
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2020, 10:25 AM

Please update your flag here .

5 likes given
timeline u were told to be back to case officer contact to u ( BVB waiting 820)

Hi guys,

- applied for 820 visas on shore in Aug 2019, applied BVB in Oct, granted same day with multiple entry visa with the condition to be back b4 20 January 2020. I am in Australia since December & no intention to leave. But my mom, 8o years old, now has medical emergency ( heart attack, angiogram and stent, etc) 4 days ago. She is now stable but I want to go back.
- When check immigration, I might able to apply another BVB before 20th, new BVB with a new date might get. Will that affect the waiting time?
- Or I wait till 20th and then apply BVB say 5 days later. ( I am now planning to apply few days after 20th as mom condition is better)
-My question is has someone has experience flying outside durig that peirod? Or someone share experience ...of how long it takes till case offier contact to you after date you were told to be in Australia?
. As different people have a different background, I feel will be good to knwo other expeirence to decide for my self.
P.s- I am able to fly bck immediately , say within 24 hour in case needed from overseas in Aisa( my home country)

Thanks !

rgds,
Crystal