Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information - View Single Post - I don't see document checklist in my student visa application
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2020, 03:34 AM

Please update your flag here .

I don't see document checklist in my student visa application

Hello, I made a student visa 500 application and paid the fee. Before I paid the fee there were 3 documents requested that I had to attach - proof of identity, GTE , health cover. I attached those and clicked next and paid for my application. Now it says that my application is "received" but I don't see any list of any required documents that I have to attach such as IELTS, CoE, police checks and others. There is no option to even see what documents I have to attach. Is this some sort of error/glitch in their system? I already sent a message to their technical support team but it says it takes 5-10 days to get a reply. I don't understand, my application says that make sure you have attached all the documents because if there are documents missing your visa may be refused. But I don't understand, there are no document checklist on my application.

Thank you