Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chance of getting 600 visa to accompany pregnant wife for labour

925 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Allgood 
#1 · (Edited)
I am pregnant 28 weeks.
My partner came to Australia in Feb 2020 on a ETA. Currently my partner (registered in NSW) is still in Australia, on a BVA as we applied 600 onshore in Apr 2020 . But he needs to travel back to home town for a few days urgently for his father health issue. We applied BVB and escalated two weeks ago, but still not getting any reply from immi. Called a few times and confirmed our application of BVB was escalated but still no more further help. We already have a covid 19 travel exemption approved, but without BVB granted, he could not come back.

Now we are thinking about leaving the country with no BVB. I would like to ask for advice, if he returns back to home town and then applies for 600 offshore. How likely he could get a visa, provided our situation? Are there any migration agents have helped visitor visa application recently can shed some light on our situation?

Thanks in advance for any information you will have.

#4 · (Edited)
He is from Hong Kong, but ETA would automatically be expired on applying 600 onshore. And any new ETA online application was ceased in Mar/Apr. No one can apply ETA now.

Thanks for Westly's suggestion, we went to the MP and tried to get some help from them to chase immi for the BVB grant, still waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.