Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Immigrating to AU during COVID

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  sainath99 
#1 ·
I am in the US and plan to immigrate to AU with my family. On their website they say "reconsider your need to apply for an Australian visa at this time" due to covid. Does anybody know if that mean it might be delayed or denied? I don't mind it taking longer but I don't want to be denied just because I applied during covid. Any ideas?

#2 ·
This all rather depends on what sort of migration you want to undertake and when. With a bit more detail on your circumstances someone might be able to give you some pointers.

#4 ·
For the visa classes you mentioned, you would need a positive pre-migration skills asssessment in your nominated skilled occupation. Almost all skills assessments are valid for 3 years and take a few months to get sorted, so it might be a good idea to take professional advice, and if you qualify be ready to proceed.

Any of the registered migration agents who post on this forum can be relied upon to give correct advice and not bill you for applications that have no prospects of success.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.