Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information - View Single Post - confused! please help..
View Single Post
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 09-15-2010, 10:50 AM
kath83 kath83 is offline
Active Member
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 8
Please update your flag here .

Originally Posted by mondy007 View Post
well if you have applied for off shore visa your husband has to go back to his country to receive the visa i asked immigiration before if i went to aus in visitor visa will i get my 309 and 100 visa in case its approved the answer was no
you have to go back to receive it where you applied
But in the meantime.. before the decision.. grant or not grant.. my husband can stay in Australia waiting for decision. right?