Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

need information about IELTS please help *IT IS URGENT*

1K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  sirtcp 
#1 · (Edited)
Can i use two IELTS transcripts as one actually i am planing to apply for DIAC and i am stuck in IELTS exam for more then 2 months i already attempts two times and got diffrent resutls

one month old result
================
in last exam i achieve listening 5.5 Reading 5.5 writing 6.0 and speaking 6.0

now (12 days old exam)
===================
listening 6.0 Reading 6.0 writing 5.5 and speaking 6.0

so my question is may i use both transcripts as one i have achieved 6.0 in all but in different timing and one month gape.

Please help

Regards

#3 · (Edited)
Sorry my dear friend. It's impossible to use two different results you have to get 6 in all components of IELTS at single test.
thank you my friend you know it is a worst test of my life. but there must b some option you know what DIAC want is level 6 not a transcript. there must b some option. or i think i am frustrated. if next time i loose some marks in any other module it again have to pass and this will starts to infinity.
it is a joke my friend its like a joke to me.

#4 ·
Don't Worry

Hi Friend,

It is not so hard to score 6 in writing all that you have to do is to follow some format of writing in letter as well as in essay. My suggestion for you is to buy a book called IELTS TOEFL Made Easy it is has lot of loads of writng module samples through which you can definitely hit the band of 6. But I think it is available in India only.

#5 ·
Hi Friend,

It is not so hard to score 6 in writing all that you have to do is to follow some format of writing in letter as well as in essay. My suggestion for you is to buy a book called IELTS TOEFL Made Easy it is has lot of loads of writng module samples through which you can definitely hit the band of 6. But I think it is available in India only.
thanks for the appreciation and motivation. ya i know it is not that hard i already achieved it and i know i can do it next time. but i like to give it a rest for now.

Thank you anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.