Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information - View Single Post - fraud or legit?
Thread: fraud or legit?
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2010, 07:11 AM

Please update your flag here .

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmdz View Post
Ausfis is a web scam, the reps have heavy accent, they're unprofessional in immigrations services, they ask for your Ccard over the phone, they transfer you around reps to take your guard off so they can take your money and won't refund, and just sell you other products ( language software ), I am a victim and has report my case with the Australian authorities, scam watch and posting in threads like this to help other from getting scammed of their hard earned money. Please if you see this thread or similar please spread it around. Dana smith is a fraud!
Hi rmdz,
I apologize for any bad experience you has with AUSFIS services, especially if it comes from one of our agents.
AUSFIS is an application review service for the Australian immigration, servicing hundreds of thousands of applications a year.
We will be able to improve ourselves only from feedbacks from people like you and I would very much like you to send me an e-mail with your complaint.
Weather or not you have made a payment with us we will assist you and we will use your feedback and it will only help future customers to benefit from our program more.
Please contact me in private and send me your name and e-mail.

Regards,
Dana Smith

Last edited by Wanderer; 12-21-2010 at 08:54 AM.