Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information - View Single Post - which visa do i need to be on when appling for an onshore 801 visa?
View Single Post
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 12-14-2013, 10:31 PM
laura82 laura82 is offline
Active Member
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 7
Please update your flag here .

8 likes given
I've been told by a migration agent I can apply whilst on a tourist visa for the onshore partner visa subclass 820 & 801. However when contacting immi to find out which tourist visa I was told I couldn't so this. My flight is booked and we have the paper work almost ready (I need to do my medical etc in oz) but I'm not sure how I'm meant to do an onshore application when one person says do it on a tourist visa and the other says I can't apply onshore at all! Has anyone done this from the UK?

Last edited by laura82; 12-14-2013 at 10:35 PM.