Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information - View Single Post - which visa do i need to be on when appling for an onshore 801 visa?
View Single Post
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 12-14-2013, 10:55 PM
laura82 laura82 is offline
Active Member
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 7
Please update your flag here .

8 likes given
That's the way we originally got told to do it! We've been backwards and forwards for months and got all this information to now be told its wrong. We've even paid immigration agents