Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information - View Single Post - My X will not sign form 1229 - URGENT!
View Single Post
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 01-08-2014, 06:38 AM
ilalang ilalang is offline
Active Member
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Jakarta
Posts: 41
Users Flag! From indonesia

27 likes received
36 likes given
My X will not sign form 1229 - URGENT!


I'm stress now. Got phone from CO, that i have to submitt form 1229, it's mean i have to have signature from my X, and this form it a must. Actually i have custody letter from the court, but in custody letter from the court itís mentioned that MY DAUGHTER FATHER IS ALLOWED TO VISIT HIS DAUGHTER, this words is obstacle for us. Actually I never stop my x from seeing his daughter, but actually he NEVER visit her daughter since June 2013.
I know my X will not sign the form, i did tried before i went to court to get custody letter, but without success.
If we couldn't submit this form, our application will be refused, or withdraw my daughter from the application then visa will granted.
I don't wanna go without my daughter, cause her father cant not look after her, for information guys, that my daughter has been living with me since the divorce and I have a full custody letter from the court as mentioned above.
Please guys, help urgently, as immi give me 28 days for this requirement.

Thanks & regards

Made by our Australia Immigration Timeline Software. Click here to create yours.