Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information - View Single Post - What available except IELTS ?
View Single Post
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 03-13-2011, 10:44 AM
win25 win25 is offline
Active Member
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 33
Please update your flag here .

2 likes received
Originally Posted by skippy View Post
My understanding is that if you are a health professional you may sit an Occupational English Test (OET) instead of an IELTS exam to demonstrate your language ability.

Additionally, applicants from the following countries may be exempt from english tests.

* United Kingdom (UK)
* Canada
* New Zealand
* United States of America (USA)
* Republic of Ireland.

what is your personal situation?
Hi Skippy,

Thanks for your explanation, I work as Network/ System Engineer role, so that is means I must take IELTS exam.

Thanks and regards