Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information - View Single Post - PMV and 309 Timeline for Washington, D.C.
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2014, 04:34 AM

Users Flag! From uk

58 likes received
50 likes given
Send a message via Skype™ to missmontie
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsgurlygirl View Post
I have a question...when they say "for M to leave now so that his visa can be processed" do they mean like as soon as you saw the email and stay there until the visa is granted? I was just curious if wed have any ideas to either get a round trip that time and plan for like a week? Or do you just stay there until visa is granted and then buy a new ticket back on the new visa? Just curious because this is the route im taking. Leaving in about 2 and half weeks to Oz. Thank you.
They gave me 28 days to inform CO of flight plans and asked to leave for minimum of 3 working days, baring in mind the initial entry date for returning. You may want to confirm timing you have to be offshore with someone who applied in the same office as you though, or better still your CO, it's a perfectly valid question to ask askthem.

Sent from my iPhone using Australia Forum app

Made by our Australia Immigration Timeline Software. Click here to create yours.