Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information - View Single Post - PMV and 309 Timeline for Washington, D.C.
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2014, 01:05 AM

Users Flag! From usa

4 likes received
1 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
My husband got his 309/100 visa!! He received the email this afternoon which was from ML. Our CO was RM, but the email itself was from ML.

We sent in the app on October 10, received an email notifying us of CO and to do medicals and police background if haven't done already on Oct. 31 and they have our lodgement date as Oct. 14. Sent in medicals in early November. Granted March. 12 just shy of 5 months.

Also we sent in an email to the CO on March 11. We explained that when we sent in the app, we had timed it so that we would hopefully be granted in time for us to leave for my brothers wedding and that we didn't want to have to go back and forth from US to Australia because it would be costly and that if my husband wasn't granted by then, he would have to stay back to wait the grant while I went ahead to move and attend the wedding. We also stated that his app was decision ready.

Without the support of this forum community, I think I would be bald by now so thank you so much to everyone. Hang in there, the wait will be so worth it.

Congratulations. What a huge relief for you. Our app was lodged only a couple of weeks after yours...so hopefully we are near the top of the queue....Good luck with your move.

Last edited by NJ2OZ; 03-13-2014 at 01:10 AM.