Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information - View Single Post - spouse visa help
View Single Post
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 09-22-2011, 06:15 AM
SarahM SarahM is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 1,145
Users Flag! From australia

150 likes received
169 likes given
Hi srinathsoma,
As the partner of someone on a 457 visa, you can apply as a secondary applicant:
Temporary Business (Long Stay) - Standard Business Sponsorship (Subclass 457)

You should contact DIAC on 131 881 to ask them how to go about being added to her visa, as I'm not sure about the procedure since she's already been granted the visa - you could have applied as the secondary application when she first applied.