Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information - View Single Post - Partner Visa: Onshore Temporary and Permanent (Subclasses 820 and 801)
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2014, 05:50 AM

Users Flag! From estonia

20 likes received
Hi all again,

As you can see i posted the original post over a year ago, but haven't had a chance of getting my partner visa sorted (also i had to edit the original post as me and my now wife met 2011 instead of 2010 as originally quoted). I want this thread to be kind of my journey to my visa and hopefully it will help other users with similar situation.

So by now i'm in the situation that i have to apply for a visa pretty soon because my 457 will run out in Jan 2015. I've been reading over here an saw that i can now submit my application online (that's a bonus i guess). I have to start getting my evidence together and will be updating here as i go (need to double check the requirements again as they might have been changed). I'm loooking of submitting my application around July-August this year so i really have only few months left. Question i have is about the medical, should i get it done in advance or wait until i have applied and CO will ask for it?